AdWords promo codes change frequently. If you’ve landed at this page and it’s no longer October 2016 or the code doesn’t work for some reason you’ll find our most recent AdWords promo codes here.
As a Google Partner we can generate AdWords promo codes to share. Obviously this isn’t something exclusive to Beanstalk (or any other company for that matter) but right now they’re offering a $100 credit when you spend $25 which is a pretty solid ratio. To make the offer valid to you we have to copy the full description that Google posts (and fair enough … it’s their offer) but the Cliff Notes is that:
- It’s for new accounts only.
- You enter the code after signup but it isn’t applied until you’ve spend $25.
That’s about it. We’ve obviously used many of them over the years and they work exactly as described.
So here’s the mandatory verbiage from Google to make this valid:
Get $100 in AdWords credit when you spend $25
We want to help you advertise with Google AdWords. Get $100 in advertising credit when you spend $25 within 30 days of adding the code to your account*. You’ll receive advertising credit — valid for future advertising – about 5 days after the promotional period ends.
Your promotional code (US): 39P4PETP6PYD9C
Your promotional code (Canada): D3VXGF7MEVXH4T
Your promotional code (UK – which is spend £25 and get £75): 7ADAYY4VFKCLVN
Your promotional code (India – Match spend up to ₹ 3000): 76E4X346QAVCGV
How to use the promotional code: Learn more
Terms and conditions for this offer:
- Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United States only. One promotional code per advertiser.
- To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before March 19, 2016.
- To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least $25, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of $25 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards $25 begins after you’ve entered the code.
- Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
- Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
- You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
- Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html.
We hope you find this helpful and we’ll keep you posted on any new codes that might be announced here.